To Our Lakeside Family,
Thank you for your support, patience, and understanding as we continue to navigate the Covid-19 pandemic. We remain committed to providing the best possible care for your pets while keeping you, your pets, our team, and the Milwaukee community safe.
Here are our current procedures:
1. When you arrive please call us at 414-962-8040. At that time we will give you further instructions on which door to enter and which room to enter. All doors are lettered and rooms are numbered. You will NOT check in by the front desk.
2. Only ONE person will be allowed in per appointment/exam room and MUST wear a mask. The mask must be worn correctly which means it covers the nose and the mouth completely.
3. NO children under the age of 18 are allowed.
4. After your appointment has ended a receptionist will come in and get payment from you in the exam room. She will then give you directions on how to leave and which door to use.
5. Medications and food pick are CURBSIDE. Please call us when you arrive and we will bring it out to your car.
6. If you or anyone in your home is sick (fever, difficulty breathing) or you or anyone in your home has Covid or been exposed to someone positive with Covid, please wait to make an appointment or call us with an agent who can bring in your pet for you.
7. If you are unable to wear a mask, or just prefer curbside service, please let us know.
You can easily book an appointment online or calling us at 414-962-8040.
We are proud to be your common sense and kind animal hospital. Our passion is about pets and their people. Stay safe.
The Team at Lakeside