Exotic Animal Care
Your exotic pet needs the same type of care a dog or cat would: balanced nutrition, human interaction, veterinary care, and maintenance of the appropriate living environment. Dr. Frank and Dr. Kowitz specialize in the care of exotic pets, and are here to answer your questions and help you provide the best home possible to your pet.
Our veterinarians can help answer questions like:
- What size cage do I need?
- What sort of bedding should I be using?
- What temperature is appropriate for my pet?
- Do I need special lighting in my pet’s living area?
- What is the best diet for my pet?
They can also provide non-medical behavioral advice for challenges such as loneliness, separation anxiety, and human-pet interaction.
We can help you care for the following exotic pets:
- Guinea Pigs