NEW PROCEDURES EFFECTIVE October 4, 2021
Thank you for your support, patience, and understanding as we continue to navigate the Covid-19 pandemic. We remain committed to providing the best possible care for your pets while keeping you, your pets, our team, and the Milwaukee community safe.
Here are our current procedures:
1. When you arrive if you have an appointment or are picking up foods and medication one person with a mask can come into the lobby.
2. Only ONE person will be allowed in per appointment/exam room and MUST wear a mask. The mask must be worn correctly which means it covers the nose and the mouth completely and worn at all times. Do not take your mask off at any time while in the hospital.
3. NO children under the age of 18 are allowed.
4. If you or anyone in your home is sick (fever, difficulty breathing) or you or anyone in your home has Covid or been exposed to someone positive with Covid, please wait to make an appointment or call us with an agent who can bring in your pet for you.
5. If you are unable to wear a mask, or just prefer curbside service, please let us know.
You can easily book an appointment online or calling us at 414-962-8040.
We are proud to be your common sense and kind animal hospital. Our passion is about pets and their people. Stay safe.
The Team at Lakeside